Experience: 10 years – 12 Years
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Manage Customer RFP/RFIs
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Tracking deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for POs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Experience in selling products/services related to Connected Cars, Usage Based Insurance(UBI) and Automotive Aftermarket verticals
- Understanding of Connected Car data eco system and monetization
- Relationships with Automotive OEMs, Insurers, Automotive Aftermarket players and new emerging technological start-ups in Connected Cars services and data monetization.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics especially in start-ups
- Self-starter attitude and commitment to excellent customer service and expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and partners.
- Experience using sales reporting tools like sales force etc.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced start-up environment.