Experience: 10 years
Job Requirement :
- – Proven track record in managing delivery engagements end-to-end on teams averaging 10 to 50 FTEs in total, or connected with high visibility and high business impact projects.
- Strong in handling complicated engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery. Experience and up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions with continuous delivery/deployment pipelines.
- Experience with outcome based setups, delivering on hard commitments and fixed timelines.
- Solid knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Process.
- Has broad knowledge about project management standards and practices, able to perform project manager’s activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project phases as well as practice several Software Development Methodologies.
- Proficiency to choose and set up project management tools and techniques in order to organize and manage a project team, identify, analyze and properly respond to project risks, conduct planning and grooming, estimation, tracking, reporting monitoring and communication.
- Trusted to oversee the development and technical aspects of delivery as well as sourcing of people, methodologies, and processes of the setups.
- Experience in working on proposal, bid, pre-sales, SOW. contracts
- Has knowledge of various project artefacts, configuration management, and key performance indicators.
- Recognize and conduct strategic plan to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of the deliverables of their respective team.
- Able to develop Communications Management Plan in order identify stakeholders interests, priorities and expectations in the requirements.
- Works closely with the variety of clients to ensure they have the correct resources to achieve the delivery of its technology Projects on time and budget.
- Proactively communicates to stakeholders, executes and manages changes in the stakeholder management plan and reports status of the project execution.
- Identify problems and actionable tasks that enable quick resolution. Implement Corrective and Preventive action items as and where necessary on the project
- Ensure SOW deliverables are delivered as per the expected Quality, Schedule and Budget
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction at all given opportunities and at the same time be able to negotiate challenging schedules and timelines. Be proactive and respond to customer and internal project needs on priority.
- Identify improvement opportunities and track them to closure. Assist in developing best practices in area of expertise.
- Inspire and motivate team, conflict resolution and mentoring team members, responsible for resource appraisal.
- Practical exposure in establishing and monitoring leading practices to control Engineering and functional quality of the project(s)
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing projects in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall Methodologies of which Minimum 8 years should be demonstrated experience of Agile delivery approaches and Agile techniques
- High level knowledge of web technologies. Should be able to intelligently participate in technical discussions as needed.
- Has managed development of solutions for complex business needs
- Scrum or some other agile certificate, PMP or PMI-ACP is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and presentation.
- Onsite experience of working directly with the customer is highly desirable.